The following terms and conditions govern the access and use of the URL http://www.destinos-singluten.com (hereinafter WEBSITE), property of DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN, S. L. (hereinafter DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN).
IDENTIFICATION OF PARTIES
On the one hand, DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN, registered at Calle Juan Bravo, 66-28006 – Madrid (Madrid) with NIF B86873338.
Furthermore, the individual, hereinafter USER, who accesses the page for information and to contract the services offered through the Website. The User declares that he is of legal age and has the necessary legal capacity to engage the services offered through the WEBSITE.
By accessing this website, the USER expressly accepts, and fully and unreservedly adheres to each and every one of the General Conditions published by DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN, especially those regarding the limitation of liability both by DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN as well as any other travel service provider. Therefore, the user must carefully read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion when accessing the WEBSITE, given that they are occasionally subject to modification.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information contained on the Website is provided for the convenience of the User. However, it may contain inaccuracies or errors. DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information or content on the Website.
The display of the WEBSITE is optimised for use with Internet Explorer on Windows. DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN is not responsible for the results obtained using a different browser or operating system.
DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN uses the WEBSITE, offers, and where appropriate provides the content, products and services to Users of the Website on behalf of prestiged and recognised tour operators. In this sense, DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN is limited to only offer this service on the WEBSITE. Unless explicitly stated, in no case should it be understood that DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN directly offer flights, car rental services, package tours, hotel reservations, tour bus reservations or similar services.
By registering with DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN, the User accepts that the personal data submitted are used in data processing which is owned by DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN. DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN and the USER agree to operate in full compliance with the Policy on Unconsented Advertising regulated by the law “Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de Información y Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE). In particular, they promise:
– DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN wishes to inform the user that their data will be treated confidentially and stored on servers that meet the requirements established by the Spanish legislation on data protection.
– To not give this information to any Company other than DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN
– To not send unsolicited chain electronic messages.
– To include the word DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN to the USER.
– To allow Users to unsubscribe or change their details.
– The USER permits DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN to use said data for the provision and administration of services and communication between DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN and the USER through different means: e- mail, telephone or mobile systems in their different options.
The USER should know that the purchase of the services is governed by the law of Package Tours, subject to the provisions of Law 21 /1995 on Package Travel and the specific terms and conditions agreed with the user based on the Wholesaler who organises the package, with DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN being the retail travel agency.
The traveller is responsible for complying with government requirements regarding documentation for travelling. This information can be found on the website of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (www.mae.es). DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN can incorporate additional specific conditions which will be clearly stated on the WEBSITE.
The purchase of any product will only be effective once DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN validly carries out the charge to the credit card provided, or receives by transfer or in cash the amount of such purchase, which until that time could be cancelled by DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN.
The act of requesting a reservation involves a commitment from the client in authorising the charge to the credit card or bank account provided, with the full amount of their trip.
The USERS will use the WEBSITE uniquely and exclusively for private and personal use. The USER may not copy, reproduce, pass on or distribute in any way the content of this Website or the services that can be accessed through it, without the written permission of DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN.
USERS may not place links to web pages of the Website without the written consent from DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN.
DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN is not directly or indirectly responsible for:
– The quality of service, speed of access, proper functioning or availability or continuity of the website.
– The damage caused to computers owned by the Users through using the website .
– DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN takes no responsibility for any unfilfillment or defective performance by suppliers of products or services and/or organisers of package tours, for the obligations according to current regulation, and the terms and conditions of sale of each one of the products, services or package holidays that can be purchased through the Website .
– If, for reasons of force majeure, faults in reservations, confirmations and/or carrying out of any trip or service contracted through DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN are found, due to circumstances which are not foreseen or solvable by DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN, or if the fulfillment of some of the agreed services are impossible, the customer waives the right to file a complaint against and/or companies belonging to the DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN group, in operation now or in the future, for these deficiencies or faults, unless any negligence on behalf of DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN can be proven.
– Any breach of law, or generally accepted moral codes, norms of good behaviour and public order as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, provision, reception or access to the website content.
– Infringement of the rights of industrial or intellectual property, the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image rights (photographs), property rights and all other rights belonging to third parties as a result of transmission, distribution, storage, provision, reception or access to content.
– The links and hypertext, which through the WEBSITE allows USERS to access features and services offered by third parties, are neither owned nor or under the control of DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN. DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN will not be liable for the information contained in these nor for any effects that might result from such information.
– The defects of any type of content transmitted, distributed, stored or provided.
This entire WEBSITE: text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of content , is owned by DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN and is not to be reproduced, distributed, published or transformed. The reproduction, retransmission, copying, transferring or piracy of all or part of the information contained in these pages, regardless of their purpose and the means used to do so is also prohibited.
The website reserves the right to modify, limit or cancel the terms and conditions which are applicable to the previously mentioned WEBSITE. DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the Website and/or Services at any time without prior notice to users who violate these Terms and Conditions.
These conditions will be subject to Spanish law. The courts of the province of Madrid (Spain) will have jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising out of the conditions, with the parties expressly waiving any jurisdiction that may apply.
As provided in the Spanish Law on Personal Data Protection 15/1999 on 13th December, (Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, Ley 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre) (henceforth LOPD), DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN informs that the data obtained through this form or contract will be included in an automated data filed called CLIENTES, registered in the Registry of Data Protection (Registro de la Agencia de Protección de Datos) which Carmen Santiago Balsera, Juan Bravo, 66 -28006 Madrid, with NIF 05277360X, is responsible for.
You give your express consent for the data to be processed with the purpose of sending you information through any means about any of our products, services, offers or special promotions, with which we will be able to create user profiles which will allow us to offer you personalised offers.
We inform you that in accordance with the Data Protection Act you will be able to freely exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the aforementioned address.