- The user can access the website http://www.destinos-singluten.com, without having the obligation of giving any personal information.
- By completing any form, the user freely decides to supply information to DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN.
- The data provided by the users will be incoporated to the database owned by DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN, making us responsible for its processing and confidentiality according to the following rules:
- FIRST: The data collected on this website will be used for the purpose, in the manner and within the limitations and rights according to the ‘Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal’ (Spanish Data Protection Act 15/1999), within the framework of Spanish law.
- SECOND: DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN has adopted the necessary technical and organisational methods in order to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, and therefore avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access.
- THIRD: Users who provide personal data consent to the automated processing of it, which can then be used by DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN for the commercial use of personalisation, or for operational or statistical purposes and for the activities that are the object of the company, thus authorising DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN for the extraction, storage and marketing studies of the data with the aim of adjusting its offers for a particular profile. DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN will provide the necessary data to the corresponding supplier with the USER contracts a service offered by said supplier. In compliance with legal obligations, DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN may save such information once the relationship with the user has ended.
- FOURTH: Should any personal details be used for any purpose other than that for which they were originally collected, prior consent will be requested from those involved.
- FIFTH: The user gives his or her consent and authorises DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN to provide said data to offical bodies according to what the laws require in each country in which we operate.
As provided in the Spanish Law on Personal Data Protection 15/1999 on 13th December, (Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, Ley 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre) (henceforth LOPD), DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN informs that the data obtained through this form or contract will be included in an automated data filed called CLIENTES, registered in the Registry of Data Protection (Registro de la Agencia de Protección de Datos) which Carmen Santiago Balsera, Juan Bravo, 66 -28006 Madrid, with NIF 05277360X, is responsible for.
You give your express consent for the data to be processed with the purpose of sending you information through any means about any of our products, services, offers or special promotions, with which we will be able to create user profiles which will allow us to offer you personalised offers.
We inform you that in accordance with the LOPD you will be able to freely exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the aforementioned address.