Visit Spain Gluten-free with Complete Assurance and Safety
Travel to Spain is now more secure than ever since 2014, food labeling rules ensure that all consumers are given comprehensive ingredient listing information and make it easier for people with special dietary requirements such as intolerances and allergies.
Since December 2014, the new regulation, which was published in October 2011, builds on allergen labeling provisions for prepacked foods and introduces a new requirement for allergen information to be provided for foods sold non-packed or prepacked for direct sale.
That´s safe to say that now you can travel to Spain with us with no worries about food allergies or special dietary requirements.
However, not all establishments benefit from properly trained personnel in response to allergies and cross-contamination. Is there where our knowledge of the hospitality and trained staff about this theme will make you travel secure.
We are a Spanish travel agency specialized in services for people with special dietary requirements more precisely in coeliac disease and food allergies.
Contact us by telephone or mail through our application form in the web site. We just need to know some details about your trip to make the best of your gluten free experience with us.
Once your experience quotation has been made we´ll get in touch with you to provide you the beginning of a new experience.
Holidays to mainland Spain revolve around the Costas. Up north in Catalonia, you’ll find the rugged Costa Brava and Costa Dorada. Further down the coast are the Costa Blanca’s white-sand beaches. And curving round Spain’s southern edge are the sun-soaked regions of Costa de Almeria, Costa del Sol and Costa de la Luz. we do not want to forget to mention the Balearic islands where you can enjoy of the long-lasting sunsets and Canary Islands with it´s perfect warm weather for the whole year round.
We also offer experiences in many more countries, enjoy of the famous Neapolitan pizza in Plaza de España in Roma, try the English fish & chips in an typical English tavern right in the city center, fancy a pancake in Paris!!!!! And do not forget to taste the famous Czech beer. And all this gluten free!!!!!!!
Some tips for an unforgettable gluten-free holiday
The best way is:
- Let the specialist in Gluten-free travel to worry about your experience, you just need to worry about not forgetting you swimsuit…
- We´ll send you a fantastic Google interactive map with the location of all the gluten free establishments in your holiday destination and we’ll take care of all the aspects of your holiday.
- You should never think that our diet is more problematic than it really is. Our aim is to have an amazing holiday.
- Find the right accommodation for you and your family making sure they will properly take of your special dietary requirements.
- Contact the kitchen of the hotel to make sure that everything is prepared for your arrival and is to your taste.
- Put together a list of restaurants that know what a suitable diet for someone with Coeliac disease is, or have menus which are adapted to our condition.
- At the same time, put together a list of shops in which you can buy special products for people with the disease.
- Prepare yourself an special gluten free “Survival Kit” Just in case an unforeseen situation occurs.
- If you do not speak Spanish, take a card with a description of Coeliac disease in Spanish, which you can show in hotels and restaurants.
- At the arrived make sure the hotel is aware of your special requirement so they can inform the kitchen.
- Introduce yourself to the maitre of the restaurant to make sure he is aware of your requirements.
- Sit yourself and your family in the same restaurant area so the same waiter will attend you every day, if not contact the maitre again.
Travellers from Latin America
As well as the advantages of working with a travel agency specialising in travelling gluten-free, with people who have the condition and understand the special dietary needs, we should add the advantage of being able to reserve the flights and hotels from Spain.
Travel with the European specialists in gluten-free tourism and travel at the best prices the market has to offer, with the DESTINOS SIN GLUTEN guarantee.